Applications are now CLOSED for One-on-One pitching.
- Submissions OPEN on Monday 10th June 2019.
- Submissions DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 5.30pm (ACST) Friday 5th July 2019.
- Applicants NOTIFIED on Wednesday 17th July 2019.
- The strength and originality of the concept.
- To what extent does it match what the market representative is looking for.
- Selection is competitive and there is no guarantee that you will be allocated a pitching slot.
- Due to the large volume of applications expected only applications where the forms have been correctly filled out and criteria has been met will be considered.
Please note that each broadcaster, producer, sales agent or distributor are looking for unique projects with specific criteria, so please ensure you address each requirement in your submission. What we want is a sharp, concise and well considered pitch tailored to a specific audience and network. Click on the headshots below to see what each market representative is after.