Applications are now open for One-on-One pitching.
Applicants must be registered for FULL SCREEN MAKERS PROGRAM of the Screen Makers Conference. (Two-Day Conference Only delegates are not eligible for any pitching opportunities).
How to apply:
- Register to attend Screen Makers Conference 2019 as a Full Screen Makers Program delegate
- Research the producers, broadcasters, platform or distributor so you know exactly what they’re looking for and tailor your pitch accordingly (see the marketplace representatives below). Please Note: each market representative is after different criteria and potential projects.
- Pitching slots are 10 minutes each – 5 min pitch followed by 5 minute discussion
- Application is via the online form. You may apply for up to THREE pitching slots and nominate who you wish to pitch to.
- You must fill in a separate application for each pitching slot and you have the following options:
- Pitch up to three different projects to three different marketplace representatives
- Pitch up to three different projects to the same marketplace representatives
- Pitch the same project to up to three different marketplace representatives
- To complete your online application you will need to complete the ONLINE FORM and submit a ONE-PAGE PITCH DOCUMENT
- One-page pitch document must include
- Which marketplace representative would you like to pitch your project to
- Project Title
- Format (TV, Feature, Web series, AR, VR or Interactive)
- One Sentence Log line
- Up to 1/2 page synopsis or overview that describes the theme, story concept and characters
- One paragraph biography of applicant
- Links to any support material if available ie: teaser
- Submissions OPEN on Monday 10th June 2019.
- Submissions CLOSE 5.30pm (ACST) Monday 1st July 2019.
- Applicants NOTIFIED on Wednesday 17th July 2019.
- The strength and originality of the concept.
- To what extent does it match what the market representative is looking for.
- Selection is competitive and there is no guarantee that you will be allocated a pitching slot.
- Due to the large volume of applications expected only applications where the forms have been correctly filled out and criteria has been met will be considered.
Please note that each broadcaster, producer, sales agent or distributor are looking for unique projects with specific criteria, so please ensure you address each requirement in your submission. What we want is a sharp, concise and well considered pitch tailored to a specific audience and network. Click on the headshots below to see what each market representative is after.