How do I register?
You can buy passes for Screenmakers here
How much does Screenmakers cost?
$170 Non member
$150 Non Member (Early bird)
$110 MRC members
$90 MRC members (Early bird)
$65 Students (MRC members)
$110 Students (Non Members)
The MRC is committed to providing cheaper prices to students. If you’re a tertiary student cardholder you are eligible for our student discount. Students with MRC memberships get passes for $65. Non-members are eligible for $110 tickets. We recommend students become MRC members in order to get the discounted $65 passes as both purchases add up to $110. Become a member here.
When do registrations close?
Since its inception in 2015 Screenmakers has been a sold-out event every year. Get in quick so you don’t miss out!
What is included in the registration fee?
One Screen Makers pass includes access to ALL sessions, participation in up to two roundtables, (one booked at time of online payment and a second roundtable, only if there are seats still available, may be booked on the Friday morning of the conference at 8.30am ).
Morning tea, and networking events are also included.
Can I share my pass?
Sorry, passes are non-transferrable.
Can I buy a pass for only one of the days?
Sorry, the only way to attend any Screenmakers events is to purchase a full conference pass for two days.
Can I bring a guest to networking events?
Unfortunately, no. Everyone attending a Screenmakers event will need a full conference pass.
I registered but now I can’t make it. Can I get a refund?
Sorry, passes are non-refundable.
When will the full program and schedule be available?
They are available now! You can find the full program here
I have limited funds to spend on registration. Why should I attend?
- Gain access to national marketplace decision makers while they are in Adelaide
- Learn the latest market trends in how to develop, finance and distribute projects
- Network with other creatives and develop cross state collaborations
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the current industry trends and opportunities
- Get insider information in roundtable and one on one meetings in a friendly, supportive environment
- This is the only dedicated screen makers conference positioned outside of the major capital cities
- This is the only conference designed to make the market more accessible to regional screen makers
- This is the only conference that crosses disciplines, forms and genres eg: drama/doco/big/small screens, producers, directors and writers.
Where do I collect my pass?
An email will be sent to you when you purchase a ticket online. Please bring a print-out of this pass with you when you attend the conference.
How do I book a seat at a round table?
When you book your ticket, there will be an option to reserve a seat for one round table. You will also have the opportunity to book a second seat on the day.
Please note you can’t book seats for other people.
Choose your roundtables wisely: these seats are non-transferrable. Once you have chosen your roundtables, you are locked in and cannot attend other roundtable sessions.
Roundtables can include up to ten people.
How do I get to Screenmakers?
The 2017 Screenmakers Conference will be held at the Mercury Cinema.
ADDRESS: 13 MORPHETT STREET, ADELAIDE SA 5000
TELEPHONE: (08) 8410 0979
Our map is accessible here and public transport is available. We are a short walk away from both the train station and tram stop and can be reached via bus.
For parking, we recommend the nearby Wilson Carpark cnr Hindley and Clarendon street. Other options include the UPark on Light Square and the Secure Parking: The Terrace which has a nearby entrance on Hindley street.